Below are some questions you may run into when deciding to lease, purchase, or rent a copier system. For any additional questions not answered below, please feel to contact us at 562-467-6930 and speak with one our sales professionals.
Why Should I LEASE?
We partner with several equipment leasing companies to offer our clients the right equipment lease plan for their financial needs. Typical lease terms are either 36 months, 48 months, or 60 months lease terms, with the option for a Fair Market Value Lease or a $1 Buy Out Option.
Please speak with one of our knowledgable Sales Professionals and they will help you determine the right cost-effective lease plan for you.
Below are some reasons why to lease your next office equipment:
- No Down Payment Financing – Leasing allows valuable cash to be used for other business purposes.
- Funds may be insufficient for outright purchase. Your Company may have operating funds -but not capital funds for the purchase of new copier.
- The total cost of the lease must be compared with the total cost of purchase, taking into consideration such factors as equipment costs, maintenance costs, interest, tax benefits, and insurance.
- Lower Monthly Payments – Since leasing is a lower cost financing, a larger and more expensive piece of equipment can be selected for less money.
- Flexibility – payments tailored to individual needs. Leasing provides many options in creating a monthly payment best suited to your needs. Leasing equipment is easier than owning one.
- Tax Benefits – Tax laws overwhelmingly provide better tax benefits when leasing for business use, with the payment being fully deductible. (FMV Recommended for this purpose)
- Leasing Doesn’t Affect Credit – Leasing can extend your existing financial resources, since your current lines of credit are not affected.
- Disposal Of Copier – Leasing eliminates trade-in hassles. The leasing company handles copier disposal in a closed end lease.
What Is Included in A Full Service Maintenance Agreement?
A Full Service Maintenance Agreement with Innovative Office Solutions, Inc. includes:
- Factory Trained & Certified Technicians
- Includes all parts and labor, excludes paper and staples
- Large inventory of genuine Ricoh parts and supplies (reduces down time and reschedules)
- Years of Experience of most of our technicians
- 1 Hr Call Back Time
- 4 Hours On-Site Response Time
- Phone(Technical) Support
- Preventive Maintenance
- Unlimited number of service calls
- Loaner Service
Do You Offer Rental Programs?
Innovative Office Solutions, Inc. offers many different types of rental for our new and existing customers. Please review the following list to determine if we can assist you in your future copier rental needs.
SHORT TERM RENTAL – FROM 1 DAY TO A COUPLE OF WEEKS
- Off Site Meetings
- Construction Site
LONG TERM RENTAL – 1 YEAR TO SEVERAL YEARS
- As an alternative to lease of purchase
- Long Term Projects
Do You Sell or Lease Used Equipment?
We have an inventory of used and end of lease office equipment. The advantages of used or lend of lease office equipment are:
- Cost Savings : The biggest advantage to buying one of our Ricoh used copiers is that a used copier brings a significant cost savings to your company.
- Reliability : Because our copiers have a limited amount of copies on them, you can be assured that our used copiers will not be breaking down all the time.
- Great Quality : Most RICOH copiers come with great resolution ranging from 600 x 600 dpi up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Productivity : Our used copiers are current RICOH models which means that they are the latest features in the digital copier market. Your office is ensured of maintaining high levels of productivity with the latest equipment in the market.